Our team will analyze the data and write a comprehensive psychological summary and/or report. We will create a well-integrated explanation of results and develop individualized recommendations.
Typically, reports include:
- A list of tests administered
- The reason for testing
- Pertinent background information
- Behavioral observations
- School observation, when indicated
- Test scores
- Interpretation of test scores
- Diagnostic impressions (if applicable)
Once the report is complete, we will schedule a feedback session with you, during which we will review the final report and answer any of your questions.
Depending on the reason for testing, with your permission, we will sometimes meet with others, such as school officials or treatment providers, to review the report as well.